Last Updated: January 12, 2022
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect Personal Information about you in a variety of ways when you visit the Site or when we provide you services including, but not limited to: various applications, third-party sources, market business services, trade instructions, verbal instructions, and other documentation that you provide to us. We may also receive this Personal Information from firms that assist us in administering your account and processing transactions on your behalf or from agents you may have designated to act on your behalf. We collect this information in order to service your account properly and provide you with the services you expect to receive. We limit our collection and use of Personal Information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with applicable law.
We collect and process Personal Information that you provide us when you:
- Register to use or use our Services via this Site (e.g. by registering for our Investor Portal or engaging in a financial transaction) and provide Personal Information required to use our Services.
- Fill out forms on our Site.
- Register or subscribe to our newsletters or conferences.
- Ask us to authenticate you as an authorized user and ask us to facilitate communications between us that you request.
- Contact us with a request.
- Complete surveys issued by us (we will process Personal Information provided by you for research and monitoring purposes).
- In email and other electronic messages between you and us.
- Offline such as in-person, through paper forms, through the mail or other such means.
- From our clients, affiliates or business partners who share Personal Information with us for the purpose of providing Services to you.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Individual first and last names.
- Contact details such as home address, email address, and telephone number.
- Demographic information, such as your age and gender.
- Financial information, such as account numbers, balances, and transactions.
- Sensitive Personal Information, such as social security numbers, taxpayer ID numbers, and government-issued identification card numbers.
- Browsing information, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate Personal Information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience and to perform the Services to meet your expectations. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Fulfill and manage transactions related to the Site.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share Personal Information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your Personal Information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of Personal Information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your Personal Information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging Personal Information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your Personal Information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your Personal Information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your Personal Information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your Personal Information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
We may also partner with selected third-party vendors to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Site through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the Site, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. By accessing the Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors. You are encouraged to review their privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit Personal Information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any Personal Information which we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by logging into your account settings and updating your account or by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site, by logging into your account settings and updating your preferences, or by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
We do not currently respond to browser Do Not Track signals or other browser or device-based mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across the networks of websites and online services in which we participate. Unless and until the law requires us to respond to browser Do Not Track signals, we will not respond to those signals as an opt out, but if we do so in the future, we will describe how we do so here. However, we do provide consumers with the ability to manage their cookie choices as described in this policy.
For more information on Do Not Track, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
471 N Broadway #351
Jericho NY 11753